Thursday, July 2, 2009

Is d BHARATIYATA in us losing ?

India is the land with different cultures blended into one, but the thread of unity is still there, which holds us tight. But in dis so called modern world,are we Indians ....TRUE INDIANS ??? Lets find out....

I'll narrate my own experiences which i have in mah lyf. In this blog,in each part i'll present few points which will make u think.

PART - I

I travel thru bus daily. I have observed that the women passengers face so many problems while travellling,still we male passengers give a damn to it. They keep on sitting on d ladies reserved seats. As far I m concerned,i nvr sit on dere reserved seats even if d bus is whole empty. I even offer seats to the ladies and elderly ppl standing. My frnds (esp vibhash) says that," Ye to bula bula k seat deta hai". Y shudnt I ? I still have dat INDIANISM in me......I knw 2 give,nt always take.But u knw wat, i really get furious whn i c d passengers who keep on sitting even aftr seeing that a more deserving candidate for that seat is standing there. Is this correct ? i guess No.

We Indians believe in sacrifices since d ancient age,bt even dose saints n we ppl hv hardly followed it. Y its always getting d comfort 1st....y cnt v share? If ppl in d buses and trains decide that for half of d journey he wud sit,n for next half his co-passenger,then d probs of dis overcrowding will solve for sure. Dis point is a very simple one.

But then,there is an othr problem which i have faced n seen. If suppose i offer seat 2 a lady who is wid her husband/relative or frnd. She wont say thank you! But then,d prob is nt dat. When d seat nearby her will get vacant,she wont offer it 2 u. It wud b offered 2 her relative or d 1 who is wid her. At that moment,I used to think...."Kitne kamine ho sakte hain log". Actually,sacrifices have no value in 2day's life. Whthr it be love or friendship,no whr 2day,sacrifices r considered important. Every1 wants that THEY SHUD B ON D COMFORT ZONE,n dats it! Show off is already a part of our lives. Thank God.....m nt d 1 of this kind. I m proud 2 b wat I am. Mah origin in a small state called Chhattisgarh has kept me firmly grounded and has kept me as an INDIAN till date.....

This is the end of Part - 1. Part -2 will be wid u soon....till den...BBYE TC CYA !!!!

2 comments:

  1. gr8 thought h ji.........of offering seats 2 deserving ppl..............but it is also vry true that noone is gonna value ur sacrifices.........:)(:.......but dere r few exceptions lyk me...@*@...right....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dint get ur funda of solvin overcrowdin prob in d bus.even if passengers hav mutual understandin nd xchange dere seats still d crowd will b d same. if 2 stand up,2 wil seat.how is d prob solved??

    ReplyDelete