Thursday, July 2, 2009

Phases of mah lyf......

$r!.....

My life can be divided under 6 phases..
1) From birth to Class 1
2) Class 1 - Class 4
3)Class 5- Class 10
4)Class11-Class 12
5)Delhi's 1st yr - 2nd yr
6)Delhi's 3rd yr - till date


I have divided them in phases because each phase has taught me different things which has helped me make what I am 2day. Its a mixture of good n bad,whereby i have learnt what actually LIFE is all abt. Infact,I must say....dat i have seen and lived lyf much more den ne1 of mah age hs seen or lived. Each Post of mine wud b dedicated to either one of the phase among these 6.

2 comments:

  1. m looking forward to the posting of ur 6th phase of life... lets c.. wat rly it includes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah....dats whr all d jhatkas lie...

    ReplyDelete